On 26 February 2009, I will be keynoting the Inspecht HR Futures Conference.
Put together by my Melbourne-based industry colleague, Michael Specht, this one day event will look closely at the opportunities and risks faced by business in 2009 and the issues these businesses face in the current economic and technical climate. The day will see speakers look at issues of social media, innovation, culture and technology and how they empower, attract, engage and evolve employees.
Michael has put together an amazing lineup of highly qualified speakers from a wide spectrum of industries, including:
- Anne Bartlett-Bragg, Managing Director Headshift
- David Talamelli, Senior Recruiter Oracle Corporation
- Geoff Jennings, Director and Founder Online Recruitment
- Jasmin Tragas, Managing Consultant IBM Human Capital Management
- Michael Park, Senior Associate Deacons Law Firm
- Riges Younan, CEO 2Vouch
- Sean Lew, Consultant from BearingPoint
- Thomas Shaw, CEO Recruitment Directory
You can see full details of the program at the event web site.
Michael has gone to great pains to keep the event competitively priced; at $350 if you register before January 15, I think it’s great value.
If you work in recruitment, L&D, HR strategy or HR management, I recommend you get along. There’s also a flyer in case you need to get something in front of your manager.